Prev: Re: [DS] Micro Armour Next: Re: Stripping paint ...

RE: Phalons and Sa'vasku

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:56:44 +1100
Subject: RE: Phalons and Sa'vasku

There's no *official* designs yet, using FTFB until FB2 comes out later.

>From the visuals alone, you want Phalons for the most Ptorpish, as they
have
long spinal mount guns (looking wavegunnish).	At this stage, you
probably
would design them with massive spinal mounts, or borrow the HBW from
B5P-Earthforce Sourcebook.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu

Wanna