Prev: [FT]: re: Fleet Engagements (Morale) Next: New Low Rates (long)

Something a little different in the NI Gallery

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:43:16 -0500
Subject: Something a little different in the NI Gallery

Every now and then, New Israel and the Islamic Federation can be bullied
or
cajoled into another attempt at peace, or at least armistice. Tensions
are
always high though, especially when both parties try to bend the set
rules
whenever possible...

Gallery link on:

http://members.xoom.com/gzg_l/ni/NIhome.htm

The IF and UN ships are Photoshop manipulations of the posted images
from
GZG Jon. For the IF I assumed that each Emir powerful enough to have a
BB
would chose a somewhat distinguishing color scheme within the
Black/White/Green/Red/Gold palette.

Other updates and additions to the NI pages include some timeline
refinements, Skunkworks edits, and a new section on civilian ships I'll
introduce in another post.

Noam

Prev: [FT]: re: Fleet Engagements (Morale) Next: New Low Rates (long)