Prev: RE: IF & UN colors/insignia Next: Re: [DS] Micro Armour

Re: IF & UN colors/insignia

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 06:55:24 +0100
Subject: Re: IF & UN colors/insignia

Jon (GZG) wrote:

> We've been talking this over at the workshop, for painting the
display
> ships (they're just in bare metal at the moment, haven't had time to
do
> them!) and the current thoughts are white and pale or mid blue for
the
> UN (probably overall white with blue detailing), and maybe either
white or
> cream with green and gold detailing for the IF. Note that neither of
these
> have actually been TRIED yet, just talked about, and may in the event

> look disgusting (especially the IF one)!!

Interesting. Most of my IF ships are slated for my Ar'Evin fleet,
painted in green and gold, wheras at least some of the UNSC ships
currently on order are for the Kimbere Commonwealth flet in white and
blue... and I made these assignments on the basis of general hull
shapes rather than potential colouring schemes <g> 'Course, some of
each go into the Cha'ka-Lah raiders with grey-on-gray hulls :-/

Dark green with gold trims does look a bit flashy, but certainly not
disgusting.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: IF & UN colors/insignia Next: Re: [DS] Micro Armour