Prev: Re: [DS] Ever played on an ocean? Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] Scenario Book Update

RE: [OFFICIAL] Scenario Book Update

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 17:04:49 +1100
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL] Scenario Book Update

Jon,
I've got a SG/DS project I've finally had time to work on this week.

Its FMA dogfight rules, effectively just adding advanced movement rules
&
tweaking the fire combat into a strait fighter vs fighter sub-game.

Are you still interested in material, or have you started typesetting
for
the scenario book already?

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu

SG/DS