Prev: Re: [FT] Multi-ship stands Next: SG2: GMS vs Power Armor

Re: FT the shirt, was: Well, I'm not a vacuumh^H^H^H^H^H^H

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 18:33:38 -0500
Subject: Re: FT the shirt, was: Well, I'm not a vacuumh^H^H^H^H^H^H

The Beastie said:
>Anyone with screen printing connections

That's me!

want to look into a Vacuum Head,
>AKA FT players, tee-shirt logo? ;->=

I did think about getting some polo shirts done for GZG-ECC, but as my
schedule is looking less and less compatible to actually showing up
there, there didn't seem a point in developing a logo and bugging St^3
Jon for permission.

I suppose I could do a couple, though:

"In a universe of starships, we're still stuck in the mud:  STAR
GRUNT"
or
"DIRT SIDE: what else need be said?"

: )

Prev: Re: [FT] Multi-ship stands Next: SG2: GMS vs Power Armor