Prev: [SG2] Painted Star Wars Figures for sale/Trade Next: Re: [FT] Multi-ship stands

[FT] Multi-ship stands

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 00:09:01 -0500
Subject: [FT] Multi-ship stands

As a direct result of not paying enough attention to what I'm doing,
I've
ended up with eight small ships, of a pseudo-Dilgar design (I
think...the
B5 ships that look kind of like ploughshares?), that I really didn't
want.
In an effort to make the best of a bad situation, I've decided to paint
them up as a bunch of cargo ships, all with a standard paintjob and some
kind of logo on the side -- Interstellar Parcel Service, maybe?

In any case, I don't want to bother with basing them all individually,
so
I'm toying with the idea of mounting them four to a base.  All the ships
on
a single base would have the same orders, and all would move
simultaneously.  Attacks would choose which ship they were hitting, and
would still use the centerpoint of the base to determine the range.

Are there any aspects of this that I'm not considering, that would throw
things out of whack?  The ships will be scenario objectives, not
combatants, so I don't think that it will matter.  But even so, I'd like
know for certain before I break out the epoxy....

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: [SG2] Painted Star Wars Figures for sale/Trade Next: Re: [FT] Multi-ship stands