Prev: [FH] PAU Next: GZG-ECC 2000

RE: SG2: TO+E / OrBat Web Site now up

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 22:19:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: SG2: TO+E / OrBat Web Site now up

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, Glover, Owen wrote:

> Hmm, I'm sure thqt there MUST be a lot of other SG level orbats that
people
> have come up with....
>
> Can someone else give Ted a few more?

I've got a full PA Assault Company TO&E somewhere on my harddrive - it's
in nifty graphical format, using Tom Mouat's MapSymbs military graphics
-
this is a big set of TrueType fonts, with all the NATO standard unit
notations for all command levels. Very, very cool - see
<http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/TomMouat/>

I'll get a .gif version of the TO&E together, and a straight text
version,
and fire them onto my website sometime this weekend, then drop the URL
the list.

A PA Company w/ supports is really too big for SG2, but works for DS2
great and the platoons are fully laid out, so you don't have to use the
full company...

Brian
http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html

> Owen G