Prev: Re: [DS] Ever played on an ocean? Next: Re: Renegade Legion tank packs on eBay

RE: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:53:49 -0500
Subject: RE: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

I remember designing some GEV craft and adding the Amphibious option to
them. Someone asked me why I did this (thought that it was a waste). I
explained that it allowd them to survive if they recieved an immobile
chit.
Also, it allows them to sit on the water (such as in swamp, reeds, etc.)
and
wait in ambush.

-----
Brian Bell