Prev: RE: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread Re: [OFFICIAL] New UNSC ships out!! Next: Re: FTL Transports (was: Tugs & Firing Arcs)

[ADMIN] I'm offline for a week

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:19:05 -0700
Subject: [ADMIN] I'm offline for a week

Please watch your headers if you reply to this message, its going to a
number of lists.

I'll be off-line from Saturday (11/13) to next Friday (11/19).
Therefor, I've pulled some of the anti-spam stuff off the lists to
make sure posts don't get caught waiting for me to approve them.  If
any spam does hit the lists while I'm gone, please just ignore it and
I'll deal when I get back.

	-=- Matthew L. Seidl
	    Your friendly neighborhood list admin

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: RE: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread Re: [OFFICIAL] New UNSC ships out!! Next: Re: FTL Transports (was: Tugs & Firing Arcs)