Prev: Re: Renegade Legion tank packs on eBay Next: [ft] SMASH derby (was: RE: Tugs & Firing Arcs)

Re: Re:[OT] Happy Remembrance Day/Veteran's Day.

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 00:36:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Re:[OT] Happy Remembrance Day/Veteran's Day.

>At 7:50 PM +0000 11/11/99, Kr'rt wrote:
>>To all the vets on the list:
>>
>>Thanks and best regards.
>>
>>That is all....
>>
>>-=Kr'rt
>
>ooh, wish I'd thought of that. Thanks guys !
>

>A friend of mine's father won the Silver Star in WWII, I shook his
>hand right then and there. He was surprised, so I was annoyed about
>America for a while (again, still ?).

The Goads (www.goadinternational.org, I believe) have produced a
"Thank You" music video for veterans.  An excerpt of the lyrics:

The red is for the blood,
The blue is for the bruise,
The white is for the eyes
That fought for me and you,
So we lift our hearts today
In gratitude and praise
For the veterans of the U.S.A.

Prev: Re: Renegade Legion tank packs on eBay Next: [ft] SMASH derby (was: RE: Tugs & Firing Arcs)