Prev: RE: [DS] Ever played on an ocean? Next: RE: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

Re: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

From: "What else is on this list of things you're not supposed to tell me?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 19:33:05 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

I didn't personally play in it, but our own John Atkinson came to
the GZG-ECC II earlier this year and ran a mega-scenario beach
assault. It went many hours. ;-) You can find pics of it, I believe,
on the GZG-ECC page, under 'after action reports and images' for
the GZG-ECC II con:

   http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgecc/

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: RE: [DS] Ever played on an ocean? Next: RE: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?