Prev: [DS] Ever played on an ocean? Next: RE: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

Re: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

From: -MWS- <mshurtleff1@u...>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:49:47 -0800
Subject: Re: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

At 09:39 AM 11/12/1999 +1000, you wrote:
>G'day guys,
>
>While pondering the issue of the bugs I suddenly wondered what kind of
>'terrain' people have played on. Most games I've seen are grass, hills,
>forest, swamp, urban etc. Has anyone actually ever played on
>snow/ocean/desert?
>
>Just curious.
>
>Beth

WHile I personally wasn't involved in the game, a recent DS2 game held
at a
local games store was played across water.  They had land on both sides,
2
floating bridges, and the entire center section laid out as a channel.

Needless to say, most of the vehicles were hovertanks <g>.

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
 email: hauptman@sfcmd.com
 StarFighter Command Homepage: http://www.sfcmd.com/

Prev: [DS] Ever played on an ocean? Next: RE: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?