Prev: OT: Cool looking ships... Next: Re: PenAid SMs

Re: OT: Cool looking ships...

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 13:44:00 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: Cool looking ships...

Cool pics!  The Tyrant resembles the French frigate Yfres?(I think) from

Traveller:2300.  Some of the others borrow ideas from Star Destroyers.
The
Warrior does look cool.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 11/10/99 12:50PM >>>
There's a preview for a new starship simulator game called Vanguard at
ATFW:

http://atfw.intelligamer.com/features/articles/prev_vanguard.html

I bring it up because the artwork of the ships looks very cool
(especially the Warrior class dreadnought and the Defender class
carrier), and I know I wouldn't mind seeing some "Not-Vanguard" minis in
the future (hint, hint, Jon).  Anyone else?

Take care,

Tre Chipman
info@thewayfareronline.com
http://www.thewayfareronline.com

Prev: OT: Cool looking ships... Next: Re: PenAid SMs