Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New UNSC ships out!! Next: Re: [OT] Appleseed & Landmates which is On Topic

Re: UNSC SDN-X designs using Beth's EFSB Heavy Beams Systemsconversions

From: BDShatswell@a...
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:39:23 EST
Subject: Re: UNSC SDN-X designs using Beth's EFSB Heavy Beams Systemsconversions

Hello everyone!

In a message dated 11/09/1999 4:14:14 PM Central Standard Time,
beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au writes:

> I was wondering about the lack of pulse torps, was the
>  rationale that they'd developed the heavy beams as the high end pulse
torp
>  replacement?

Beth, you are absolutely right.  That is exactly what I was thinking.
Now as
I promised to everyone, here is a revision of the SDN-X.

Bill

Revised UNSC SDN-X design
Hull Displacement 251
Point Cost 790 (+72 points for HBS)
Unallocated Mass 24 (all used for HBS)
Ship Type Military
Hull Strength Average
Hull Armor 12
Streamlining None
Thrust 3
FTL Capable
Passive Sensors
Active Sensors Enhanced
ECM Individual
Fire Control System (4)
PDS (6)
ADFC (1)
Heavy Beam Capacitor (class 6)
Heavy Beam Projector F
Heavy Beam Projector F
Heavy Beam Projector F
Beam / 3 F
Beam / 3 F
Beam / 2 FP F AP
Beam / 2 F FS AS
Beam / 1 FP F FS AP A AS
Beam / 1 FP F FS AP A AS
Beam / 1 FP F FS AP A AS
Cargo Space H2 H2 H2 H2
Screen Level 2
SML (2) FP F FS
SM Magazine Cap: 8 (4 / 2 ER salvos)

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New UNSC ships out!! Next: Re: [OT] Appleseed & Landmates which is On Topic