Prev: RE: For an idea of what computer communications in the future wil l be Next: Re: Mapping Resources

Re: UNSC SDN-X designs using Beth's EFSB Heavy Beams Systems conversions

From: BDShatswell@a...
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 08:30:13 EST
Subject: Re: UNSC SDN-X designs using Beth's EFSB Heavy Beams Systems conversions

Hi Beth!

Thanks for the input!  I was second-guessing myself last night when I
went to
bed about that very thing.  I didn't put shields on the ships, and I
think I
should have.  I also considered dropping two of the HB projectors for
Class 3
beams.	I think I will design another set with some structural changes
and
post them later today.

Bill

Prev: RE: For an idea of what computer communications in the future wil l be Next: Re: Mapping Resources