Prev: Mapping Resources Next: Re: [GZG/Minis] Eureka Update

Re: UNSC SDN-X designs using Beth's EFSB Heavy Beams Systems conversions

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 15:00:02 +1000
Subject: Re: UNSC SDN-X designs using Beth's EFSB Heavy Beams Systems conversions

G'day Bill,

>Please let me know what you all think.

I like the design premise (though I haven't checked that your numbers
add
up, sorry)

>If Armageddon Outfitters and I worked this out correctly, there should
be
>twenty mass unaccounted for.  (Beth I assumed the HBPs were single
arc.)

Yep that's right.

>I wanted the UNSC ships to stand out.

A common feeling ;)

> I built all the variants with strong hulls.  I couldn't see a reason
why
>not. This could reflect state-of-the-art construction and/or
redundancy.  I
>wanted the ships to have staying power.  If this ain't how to get it,
clue
me
>in please.

Another option would be to drop your hull down to average, but put on as
many armour as the difference in hull boxes between an average and
strong
hulls or use double screens.

Hope that helps

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Mapping Resources Next: Re: [GZG/Minis] Eureka Update