Prev: New fighter stand idea. Next: Re: New fighter stand idea.

Re: [OT] Appleseed & Landmates which is On Topic

From: Magnus Alexandersson <m96maal@m...>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 22:58:19 +0100 (MET)
Subject: Re: [OT] Appleseed & Landmates which is On Topic

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999 dadams@parracity.nsw.gov.au wrote:

> Ahhh,there is nothing like babes and high powered weaponry :-)

Had a look at the Mobile Suit Girls, are they 25mm?

Looks like there might be promise to those minis, doesn't look _that_
bad. The only problem is that I would like a few different kinds of
landmates/mechas. And not all girls... Might have to do a campaign on an

amazon planet... That does have promise... *ahem* Wrong list..:)

> That same range also has some landmates in 25mm. They are quite
frankly crap,
> but they are the best approximations for Landmates in that scale.
(Maybe the
> Heavy Gear could work, but they are 15mm, they may look out of scale).
If
> St.Jon
> no longer produces them, Saint Nik at Eureka does, and would proberbly

> mailorder
> to you.

15 mm mechs from Heavy Gear? Is that those on DP9's site?

Are those 15mm?? Url?

> The problems with the kits, is that the head really needs to be pinned
to the
> body, as there is NO WAY that sucker glues on normally. I use the
landmate
> in mu
> OU army. I have 1 done up, as a scout/recon element to my HQ squad,
but
> my army
> is hevily mecha-ised (I use Patlabor Helldivers as airborne armour.
			      ^^^^^^^^
url?

While we're there, does anyone use Denizen minis? Pics?

///Magnus

Prev: New fighter stand idea. Next: Re: New fighter stand idea.