Prev: Re: Impending AAR - SG2 Next: Re: [FT AAR] New Israel/Islamic Federation

Re: SGII tactics?

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 11:35:14 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: SGII tactics?

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999 DracSpy@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/7/99 3:12:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gromit+@CMU.EDU
> writes:
>
> >  What are good basic tactics?
> >
> >  I'd appreciate any advice or URLs for sites with good articles on
this
> >  type of information.  Thanks!
>
> http://WWW.DOCTRINE.QUANTICO.USMC.MIL/
> http://www.adtdl.army.mil/atdls.htm

these are indeed good urls; however, looking at the USMC 'Commander's
Tactical Handbook', i find ...

"Terrain and weather are evaluated based on key terrain, observation and
fields of fire, cover and concealment, obstacles, avenues of approach,
and
weather/astrological data (KOCOA-W)."

astrological data? "Well, Mercury is in Aquarius right now, so it should
rain tonight ...".

tom

Prev: Re: Impending AAR - SG2 Next: Re: [FT AAR] New Israel/Islamic Federation