Prev: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA??? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE....

[OT] Appleseed & Landmates

From: Magnus Alexandersson <m96maal@m...>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 15:54:49 +0100 (MET)
Subject: [OT] Appleseed & Landmates

Hi folks!

All this talk about anime led me to dive into my comics bin back at my
parents house. I found a copy of Appleseed! Whoa, I thought, this is
_years_ ago I read those. So after an afternoon with nose in the world
of
the great Shirow, I thought of getting my hands dirty and convert some
landmates from my bitbox. After hitting myself hard over the head,
recovering from such silly notions, I therefore turn to you.

Are there any manufaturers of such, as landmates and anime inspired
mechas except for Heavy Gear? I've looked at their site and they just
don't ring my bell... And it seems ridiculously difficult to get hold of

them in Sweden...: /

And yes there are a girlie on the onlinecatalogue who's suspiciously
alike Deunan... *ahem* *shock* There's Briareos! ; )

///Magnus

Prev: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA??? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE....