Prev: Re: BDN mini Next: Re: New guy (Inertialess)

Re: BDN mini

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 20:38:19 -0800
Subject: Re: BDN mini

At 12:11 PM +1100 11/7/99, Dowd wrote:
>  >Dowd wrote:
>>>

>  >> Does anyone know of a good miniature for use as a heavy
battleship, or a
>>>  conversion for one? I've looked over the battledreadnaughts and
>battleships
>>>  of the Stellar Powers, but haven't really found anything with the
right
>feel
>  >> to it. Any ideas?
>>
>Thanks for the help, Jon. I'm kinda looking for a mini that's quite
heavily
>constructed, although not as long as other BDNs. I'll try that Silent
Death
>mini. Thanks again!

You could go really outre and use some of the Star Blazers minis.
I've got FT stats for a few of them, they're good ships, just big (in
mass and PV) and funny looking, not to mention out-of-genre for most
people.

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
If you hear a ringing in your ears, don't answer it.
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: Re: BDN mini Next: Re: New guy (Inertialess)