Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE.... Next: Re: anti fighter missiles

Re: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 14:44:33 +0000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE....

>All right Jon,
>
>Go ahead and send me the questioner.  It will give me something to do
while I
>wait for my 11 packs of 6mm Bugs...
>
>IAS
>

>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>
>> Just a little addendum to the last message: we'd ESPECIALLY like to
get
normally hear
>> from, as well as from all the regular, active posters!
>> Come on chaps, don't be shy....  ;-)
>>
>> Jon (GZG)
>>
>> --------------------
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I want to do a little bit of market research, by way of a simple
>> questionnaire to any list members who wish to participate. I'm NOT
going to
>> be posting the questionnnaire to the list, because I don't want to
clog it
>> up with a huge mass of irrelevant traffic. What I'd like you to do is
email
>> me DIRECTLY at <jon@gzero.dungeon.com> (please make sure you don't
just hit
>> questionnaire if you'd like to take the few minutes to help out.
>>
>> Thanks in advance... waiting to hear from you!
>>
>> Jon (GZG)

Hi, and thanks for responding to my request for some feedback.

If you could take a few minutes to reply to the questions below as
accurately as possible, I'd very much appreciate it. Please do not post
replies to the GZG list, but send them all to me directly.
All responses will be considered confidential.
Please skip any questions you can't or don't want to answer, and feel
free
to elaborate as much as you like on others.  Note that some questions
lead
on to others, and thus some may be irrelevant to you anyway!

Many thanks,

Jon (GZG)

MARKET RESEARCH QUESTIONNAIRE, NOVEMBER 1999

Name:

Country: (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Other)

1) Which GZG games do you own?

2) Which GZG games do you play regularly (say, at least once a month)?

3) How many other players do you typically game with?

4) Do you use the "official" GZG background in your games, or a modified
version of it, or something else altogether?

5) Do you use your own (or your group's) house rules in your games, or
stick to the published rules?

6) Which other (non-GZG) SF games are you particularly interested in?

7) When playing GZG games, do you use GZG miniatures or other brands? If
others, then which ones?

8) Do you play historical minatures games as well as F&SF? If so, which
periods interest you?

9) Do you have a games store within easy reach, or approximately how far
away is the nearest one you know of?

10) If you have a local store, do they stock GZG stuff? If so, do they
keep
a full range of the miniatures?

11) Do you prefer to support your local store by buying through them,
even
if this takes considerably longer than mailordering direct?

12) If you buy mailorder, do you order by credit card or by other means
(cheques, money orders etc)?

13) If you buy by mail order, have you ever ordered internationally (eg:
if
in the USA, have you ordered from GZG in the UK or other non-USA
companies?)

14) If YES to the above, approximately how long does it take for your
typical overseas order to arrive, compared to an order from a supplier
in
your own country?

15) Do you have to be able to find a game or miniatures line (GZG or
others) in your local store in order to be interested in it, or are you
prepared to seek out new games via the internet or adverts and purchase
them by mailorder ?

16) Would you continue to play a game that was no longer supported by
your
local store, or would you move on to something that you could buy off
the
shelf?

17) Are full e-commerce facilities essential before you would consider
mailordering via the internet, or are you happy to simply order by
email?

18) Do you attend wargame shows and conventions? If you do, could you
list
a few that you go to regularly?

19) Do you prefer to buy goods direct from tradestands at conventions
rather than by mailorder?

20) Do in-store demos or demos at conventions often get you interested
in
the games being demonstrated?

21) Any other comments you'd like to make?

Thanks for you time!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE.... Next: Re: anti fighter missiles