Prev: Re: [FT] .....bloody fighters Next: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced?

Re: Nathan's FAS designs

From: "Nathan rolfe" <ace_hole@h...>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 15:48:29 PST
Subject: Re: Nathan's FAS designs

The adfc problem has been fixed as i used my own personal fleet design
program i made in excel. A escourt carrier is also beining designed and
will probley purchase a model with fighters as soon as possible.
Although if
you read my background for the FAS nation they have a very small
population
and really cannot afford to replace the pilots that are killed in
combat.

nathan

Prev: Re: [FT] .....bloody fighters Next: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced?