Prev: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced? bloody fighters Next: [FT] FTL tugs

Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced?

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 16:09:05 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced?

Beth Fulton wrote:

> G'day guys,
>
> I'm in the mood for a good argu... err discussion <g>
> Beth

Well, if it's a good bash... discussion you want...

I feel the nova/wave will be somewhat more useful against the smaller
classes of ships due to the reduced thrust of the 'escort' types.

The disadvantage of the FB to the nova/wave will be the general increase
in the size of the ships of all classes.   (A hit will produce a smaller
percentage of damage per hit.)

It is a great SML and fighter broom in either book.

Take that.

:-)
Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced? bloody fighters Next: [FT] FTL tugs