Prev: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA??? Next: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced?

Re: Subwar 2050 [ot]

From: "Geoffery R" <geofferyr@h...>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 03:52:38 PST
Subject: Re: Subwar 2050 [ot]

I have and have played it and can recommend it if you have any interest
in
the subject at all. At that price its a bargain, or twice the price
even. It
had me absolutly facinated with undersea warfare. It wont have the super

flash modern 3D graphics card stuff but I reckon you'll get alot more
than
your moneys worth out of it. In fact at that price I think I'll get
another
copy and send it off to my brother.

Buck

Prev: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA??? Next: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced?