Prev: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA??? Next: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

Re: Astro stuff on the web

From: Do not pass when solid yellow line is on your side of the road <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 06:43:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Astro stuff on the web

>I can't believe Indy knows the RA and Dec of Proxima Centauri.  :)

I only knew because it was our main target in our Cycle 6/7 proposals
with Hubble and I had the reference folder immediately on hand.  :)

>Ask me about my thesis targets (uh, they are in the north and they are
>spring objects, uh..... 13 hours +30?....uh....)

*grin*

Mk
-
"Now, please notify the Captain that I am here. I need to meet with him
and
the rest of the command staff ASAP. I...assume my usual quarters in the
brig
are available. I've grown so attached to the place."
				       -  Bester, 'Into The Fire',
Babylon 5

Prev: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA??? Next: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???