Prev: Re: Underwater questions [ot] Next: Re: New FT Ideas: The Kraelj Dampening Field.

RE: Striker (was: Re: Scale of Stargrunt)

From: "Bobby & Joy Mock" <bobbymock@w...>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:13:14 -0600
Subject: RE: Striker (was: Re: Scale of Stargrunt)

> Hmm, do you know if there is some place that I could find the rules?
> -Stephen

I got a copy of Striker on ebay for $15.00.

I like striker, except for the orders part of the turn. Striker II fixed
this, but had its own problems (mainly proofreading).

Striker was D6 based, whereas Striker II was D20 based.

There was a thread about someone creating Zhodani forces for SGII. In
Striker II they, could teleport onto the field of battle. This was
accomplished by the Zhodani player documenting on a sheet of paper where
his
forces were going to teleport into (range:entire table). Then the
opposing
forces would place there troops. Then the Zhodani sheet would be
revealed
and Zhodani forces placed. It was pretty fun.

Bobby

Prev: Re: Underwater questions [ot] Next: Re: New FT Ideas: The Kraelj Dampening Field.