Prev: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA??? Next: star databases (was: RE: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???)

Re: Scale of Stargrunt

From: Ndege Diamond <nezach@e...>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 09:25:49 -0800
Subject: Re: Scale of Stargrunt

At 11:58 PM 11/1/99 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 11/1/99 5:00:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>maserati@flash.net writes:
>
>> I've got my old home town and county (Sonoma, CA) in the USGS map
>>  series. The full county map is 1cm to the km and would make a great
>>  Striker map, or anything else with high flying grav tanks. Then
>>  theres the assault on San Francisco scenario...
>
>I've seen the name before, but what is Striker?
>-Stephen

GDWs miniature rules for ground combat in the Traveller universe.

Ndege Diamond
-
A long habit of not thingking a thing
wrong gives it a superficial appearance
of being right, and raises at first a
formidable outcry in defense of custom.

Thomas Paine
-
Nezach(at)earthlink(dot)net

Prev: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA??? Next: star databases (was: RE: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???)