Prev: RE: FMA Next: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

RE: FMA

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 09:11:21 -0600
Subject: RE: FMA

***
Also refers to Jon Tuffley's system of using opposed die rolls to
resolve
combat.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/
-----
***

Thanks, Brian. Wondered when someone got around to noticing that. ;->=

Sidebar, please note that Jon didn't INVENT opposed die rolls, as a
particularly snide historical gamer pointed out to me when he had asked
me about DSII while standing at a con booth. Not that I wasn't aware of
it
in other systems.

All I could think was, here's a guy asking me for information on a game,
and shows such gratitude as to cop an attitude. No wonder I can't get
some young GW players to consider historicals.

If you are going to be a gamer, I don't ask you to bathe or crop your
hair;
my beard and hair are staying long for the foreseeable future. DO be
grateful when ANYBODY shows interest, particularly in your favorite
area.

I'm still wishing I'd bought a box of Pokemon Fossil packs for bribing
lil kids to try a game of FT or two.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: FMA Next: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???