Prev: RE: Denizen and Stan Johansen figure sizes Next: Re: [OT] Religious Freedom (in the US)

Re: Scale of Stargrunt

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 23:38:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Scale of Stargrunt

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, Brian Quirt wrote:

> This is just an idle question. Approximately what scale is Stargrunt
in?
> I know that Dirtside is 1:300 scale, but what about Stargrunt? Forgive
> me if this has been done to death, and I don't need hard fast numbers,
> just a general ballpark figure.

Well, ground scale is 1"= 10 meters, which is actually around 1/300
scale
again. Use 6mm scale figures and SG2 rules, and you'll have no
figure-ground scale gap!

I use 15mm figures, which work out around 1/100 scale or so. This is
cool,
because 1/72 or 1/87 scale vehicles work as big ones, and 1/144 scale
aircraft work as slightly-underscale aerospace or VTOLs.

I've no idea what 25mm works out to - about 1/60, I think. Don't quote
me,
though.

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-
      -"Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous."-
	      - from Terry Pratchett's 'Interesting Times' -

Prev: RE: Denizen and Stan Johansen figure sizes Next: Re: [OT] Religious Freedom (in the US)