Prev: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA??? Next: [OT] Hosting

Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

From: JohnDHamill@a...
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 23:00:19 EST
Subject: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

In a message dated 11/1/99 7:34:07 PM Central Standard Time,
los@cris.com
writes:

<< Guys I am taping it. I have three tapes full at this point. The
porblem is
this.
 It comes on every day Mon-Fri but they only add about one new episode a
week
 (maybe) so there is a wild-assed amount of reruns, plus they show them
in
weird
 orders. That being said I have no probelms watching every episode over
and
over
 becuase it's so well done.  Let me finish this last tapes worth and
I'll see
 about duping some copies, one to UK and one to OU.

 Los

 Jeremy Sadler wrote:

 > >Sorry for the off topic clutter, but I got back from London a few
days ago
 > >and can't seem to find Starship Troopers- Roughneck Chronicles
anywhere!
It
 > >looks like Sci-fi pulled it off the air. Anyone out there know what
 > channels
 > >the show is on now? Thanks!
 >
 > And has anyone managed to TAPE it all, so that some of us from the OU
can
 > see it? :) >>

I can't find it anywhere, and I live in the states. Is there a national
cable
channel carrying it? If not Los, will you dub a third tape for your less

fortunate American compadres?

>From the wilds of the Texas border country;
John
JohnDHamill@aol.com

Prev: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA??? Next: [OT] Hosting