Prev: Re: Scale of Stargrunt Next: Re: SDN Bash '99

Hello is anybody out there?

From: "Nathan rolfe" <ace_hole@h...>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 17:41:08 PST
Subject: Hello is anybody out there?

This is the commander of the FAS Nathan rolfe. I have just recently
joined
this list and thought I might say hi. Any way about that SDN bash, I was

disappointed to see Nik’s lack of pulse torpedoes. I happened to be one
of
the lucky survivors but I will claim defeat as a 1500 point Kra’vak
super
SDN was about show me what 6 class 4 railguns can do. This was really a
test
but if it worked come and see my site at the following address:
www.geocities.com/nathan_rolfe
and see some stuff about the mighty empire of the FAS.

Prev: Re: Scale of Stargrunt Next: Re: SDN Bash '99