Prev: RE: Scale of Stargrunt Next: Scale of Stargrunt

Re: [DSII] Size 2 walkers

From: JohnDHamill@a...
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:47:33 EST
Subject: Re: [DSII] Size 2 walkers

In a message dated 11/1/99 3:19:35 PM Central Standard Time,
gromit+@CMU.EDU
writes:

<< I don't have my book with me at the moment, but I believe that DS2
 restricts Infantry Walkers to be size 1, and Combat and Transport
 Walkers to be size 3 or more.	Is there any reason why Walkers can't be
 size 2?

It doesn't say they can't in the book, so I've designed them before.
Better
get everyone to agree before you put them out on the table, though. Some

people are more flexible about the design system than others...

John
JohnDHamill@aol.com

Prev: RE: Scale of Stargrunt Next: Scale of Stargrunt