Prev: RE: Scale of Stargrunt Next: Re: Scale of Stargrunt

Re: Scale of Stargrunt

From: Steven M Goode <gromit+@C...>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:17:00 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Scale of Stargrunt

Excerpts from mail: 1-Nov-99 Scale of Stargrunt by Brian Quirt@mta.ca

> This is just an idle question. Approximately what scale is Stargrunt
in?
> I know that Dirtside is 1:300 scale, but what about Stargrunt? Forgive
> me if this has been done to death, and I don't need hard fast numbers,
> just a general ballpark figure.

Well, the book suggests 25mm but says it works fine with 15mm; and I
know people who play it in 6mm (since each figure is on a 1" base that's
supposed to represent 10m, 6mm figures match the ground scale).  Force
sizes range from a couple squads (4-10 men each) to a couple of platoons
(~4 squads each).

Prev: RE: Scale of Stargrunt Next: Re: Scale of Stargrunt