Prev: RE: [SG] Is this legal? [CLEAN STAMP] Next: SDN Bash '99

RE: [SG] Is this legal?

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 08:02:06 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] Is this legal?

You're right it isn't legal as per the rules.

Some people have come up with rules mods to gain a better fire effect
from a
large squad; allowing a spill over in FP dice ie 6 ARs with FP3 gives FP
of
18 so a d12 and d6. Persoanlly I'd be in favour of just playing the game
out
with FPd12 after all with more guys on teh ground it is harder to get
them
all in a position to fire on teh same point target at exactly teh same
time.
Section/squad fire control is actually not all that easy; newbies in the
squad tend to get themselves into fire positions where they can't
provide
effective fire and hence don't contribute much, if anything, to the
firefight.

Owen G