Prev: Test message, please ignore Next: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

New Figure Company? [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <Rick@e...>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 10:31:30 -0500
Subject: New Figure Company? [CLEAN STAMP]

Hi All,

Check this out -- it looks like someone else is jumping into the
science-fiction miniatures market. See the message below which
was posted on the rec.games.miniatures.misc newsgroup. It sounds
like this guy is pretty inexperienced, so he probably won't pose
a threat to the FT/SG/DS2 figures.

-- Rick
I apologize in advance for the junk appended to this message
by the mail server.

> Thu, 28 Oct 1999 05:28:22   rec.games.miniatures.misc
> Lines 21   Announcement (Want Advice)   23 Responses
> madcat@uswest.net Paul Perry at GAUC
>
> In 1 Months time I will have closed purchase to the US
> Rights of a gaming company.
> Until the Letter of Intent is signed in a week or two I
> cannot reveal the name of the company.
> I know many on the NG work in the miniatures industry, and I
> would like your input on costs of Pewter and Resin molds for
> 25mm Figures and Vehicles (And what you think would work).
> Also for everyone else I would like to get your responses on
> the following.
> 1. What is your favorite Starship Mini game and why.
> 2. What is your favorite 25-28mm Sci-Fi Mini game and why
> 3. and what is your favorite 1/285th/300th Scale Sci-Fi mini
> game and why.
>
> This will be a major endeavor and I wish to get a feel for
> what Everyone would like to see in the above categories on
> top of what is already there.
> All input is greatly appreciated.
>
> Sincerely,
> Paul Perry

======
11/01/99 10:42:16

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
This email message and any attachments were scanned by the WorldSecure
Server that protects Electronic Systems and it’s customers. No Viruses
were detected in this message.

======

Prev: Test message, please ignore Next: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???