Prev: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA??? Next: Bifrost from E US

Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 08:30:01 -0500
Subject: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

Guys I am taping it. I have three tapes full at this point. The porblem
is this.
It comes on every day Mon-Fri but they only add about one new episode a
week
(maybe) so there is a wild-assed amount of reruns, plus they show them
in weird
orders. That being said I have no probelms watching every episode over
and over
becuase it's so well done.  Let me finish this last tapes worth and I'll
see
about duping some copies, one to UK and one to OU.

Los