Prev: RE: Full Thrust 3D site? Next: RE: Full Thrust 3D site?

Re: [FH] OU

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 17:59:21 +1000
Subject: Re: [FH] OU

Glover, Owen wrote:

> Good question/point there....who on the list claims "ownership" of the
> OU?? (NB this is not a challenge...just an equiry).

For my sins, the GZG-pedia lists me as the OU author.

If anyone else would like the job, let me know!

I see my role as being more a co-ordinator than anything else. The OU's
star systems were allocated by someone else, yet another person
suggested some names (which I made consistent with what had already been
put on the list), I added the 'general feel" and non-military navy
specs, and yet another person hight Derek seems to have filled in the
capital ships quite nicely. All I've done is to try to pick out the
juicy bits and make it consistent.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: RE: Full Thrust 3D site? Next: RE: Full Thrust 3D site?