Prev: Re: Deckplan page Next: Re: UNSC Ship Class Names [CLEAN STAMP]

[FT & DSII] Scenarios (was MT Missiles and Vector)

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:19:32 -0700
Subject: [FT & DSII] Scenarios (was MT Missiles and Vector)

I was just thinking how fun this would be if the IF commanders where
given their
mission briefing either individually or in written in a "for your eyes
only
format".  Primary objective disgracing the other IF commanders while
defeating
PAU, or something similar.  I suppose more  victory points would have to
be
assigned to the PAU defeat, just so the IF didn't go straight for each
others
throats.  I'd like to see the details.

On a ground pounder note, I have a couple of DSII scenarios I've worked
up for
the scenario book.  If anyone is interested in having a look let me know
and
I'll forward them along to you.  I suppose I could post them to the
list, but I
don't know how appropriate that would be.