Prev: Re: Free Orange Republic Ships Next: Re: GZG is dying!

Re Free Orange Republic ships

From: "Nik" <niklinnell@g...>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:25:21 +1100
Subject: Re Free Orange Republic ships

I wrote
>The logics not quite right there but I can't be bothered
>straightening it.

Oerjan wrote
>The logic is as follows: Beth said that she'd forward my post to >you,
>since you weren't on the list at the time (according to her, at
>least).
>Since I didn't know that you had since joined this list, I asked her
>if
>you had replied to my comments. No need to "assume that Beth >should
>just happen to know me because you both live in the same >state". All I
>needed to assume was that she had in fact done what she had >said she
>would do. What is illogical with this?

Just read your first mail about the ships ( I don't have a copy) but to
paraphrase it "... I have a few comments about the FOR ships as
follows...
Beth could you please pass this on..."	To which Beth said to me that
same
night "Nice assumption from Oerjan that we knew each other"

But at that time nether of us remembered that I had in fact thanked them
on
my web site (LOL)

One last thing.
In space no one can hear you crunch numbers.

Cheers
Nik Linnell Tasmania Australia

Prev: Re: Free Orange Republic Ships Next: Re: GZG is dying!