Prev: Re: Starship deck plans, first draft Next: Re: Free Orange Republic Ships

MT Missiles and Vector

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 01:13:09 -0400
Subject: MT Missiles and Vector

>> While we're discussing missiles and movement, what
happens
>> if you launch your salvo missiles and wind up as the
closest
>> object to your aiming point?  Do your missiles have IFF?
>
>Quoting FB, p.9, first paragraf: "...if at the END of
movement there is
>an enemy ship within 6" of the marker (in any direction)
then the
>missiles will attack it; if there is more than one
potential enemy
>target within 6", then the salvo will go for the CLOSER of
them."

>I don't consider my own ships to be "enemy", but the IF
might do so at
>times ;-)

Fairly often, yes.  I'm considering a scenario between PAU
and IF with 3 IF commanders on one side, each of whom gets
victory points if the other two take at least X number of
casualties.  Anyone feel like running this in your local
group?	If so tell me offlist laserlight@quixnet.net and
I'll send details.

Prev: Re: Starship deck plans, first draft Next: Re: Free Orange Republic Ships