Prev: Re: Deckplan page Next: RE: Deckplan page

RE: [FT] PBeM

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:49:11 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] PBeM

Another option is to use a modified turn sequence. Start the sequence
with
firing. Then the other steps with orders written just before the fire
phase.
This is what I do for my PBeM games (it keeps me from guessing the
players
priorities or having them give me complicated contingency lists). If the
ship looses MD due to damage, it performs the movement orders up to the
new
maximum of the MD.

This will save you a lot of programming and, in the end, make the
players
more happy because they will have greater control over the ships fire.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/