Prev: Re: [FT] PBeM Next: RE: Deckplan page

RE: Deckplan page

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:17:35 -0700
Subject: RE: Deckplan page

I'm just curious how one would go about creating a hard copy of these
plans?
Print the image to 8.5 x 11 and then enlage the image to scale?  Print a
series
of pages then paste them all together?	Or . . .?  I'm thinking you
could work
with the deck plan to build the internal stuctures / hull out of foam
core and
the like.  Perfect then for FMA or other actions.

"Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@Smallworld.co.uk> on 10/28/99 09:15:34 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)

>ships, as well as notes from list discussions.  Currently,
>only Sean's very nice FSE cruiser is posted,

Beautiful - what was the drafting tool used.

Prev: Re: [FT] PBeM Next: RE: Deckplan page