Prev: Re: [FT] PBeM Next: Re: Starting from the ground up

Re: Starting from the ground up

From: "Charles N. Choukalos" <chuckc@b...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:31:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Starting from the ground up

Hey,

why don't you take a peek at/pick up the Earth Force Source Book.  Its
for
Camelion Electrics Babalon 5 RPG.  I believe that a lot of the interface

q's
are awnsered in it.  You could pick it up and hack the RPG interface to
align
more with the rpg system that you are using.  This way you'd get a quick

and
dirty awnser to the problems.  Also If you want fighter pilots, and
they're mostly player characters... then the hell with the rules right?

I mean really who cares about balance... your players are hero's...
allow
smaller fighter groups ( if players are in them )... just bend the rules

a bit... make up some hokey explinations.  Throw in karam or luck points

and allow them to do some ludicrous stuff.... and fudge it on the fly.
Its more fun that way.

chuck

Prev: Re: [FT] PBeM Next: Re: Starting from the ground up