Prev: re Fighter Groups Reforming Next: re Free Orange Republic Ships

Scotia 1/300 SciFi miniatures

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 23:23:10 -0700
Subject: Scotia 1/300 SciFi miniatures

I've got some Scotia 1/300 sci-fi heavy + medium tanks and
MICVs I bought a few years back.  I love 'em and want to get
more, but I can't find pictures of any of their Sci-Fi line.
Does anyone know where I can see the stuff before I buy it?
My local stores don't stock it.  I'm talking about the
'updated' modern stuff - the minis are based on and named
after modern vehicles (Abrams, Warrior, AMX, etc) but are
grav, GEV, etc.

Thanks,
Ted

      ted@naxera.com	    |  Visit the LA Palm User Group Home Page
 http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	    http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Prev: re Fighter Groups Reforming Next: re Free Orange Republic Ships