Prev: Full Traveller Next: Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale

Re: [FT] Electronic warfare

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:15:41 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Electronic warfare

Derek Fulton chortled:
>Well just imagine the faces of the New Isreali Navy ship
captains when they
>find out the the Islamic Federation has just received
upgrades to their
>sensor and fire control systems installed by engineers from
the ESU:
>"Stealth, what stealth?".

The Sultanate's news agency wishes to deny rumors of the ESU
providing sensor upgrades to the Islamic Federation Navy.
We're actually having the upgrades provided by the FSE...

Derek, I sent a message to Noam about two hours ago telling
him I was re-designing many IFN ships.	No fair reading my
mind.

Prev: Full Traveller Next: Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale