Prev: [FT] Electronic warfare Next: Full Traveller

RE: DS2 question

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 10:08:24 +1000
Subject: RE: DS2 question

Against vehicles, the rules handle it by simply rolling extra FC die
against
the one target.
1 barrel = 1 FC die vs range/cover
2 barrels = 2 FC die vs range/cover (defence die only rolled once)
3 barrels = 3 FC die vs range/cover (defence die only rolled once)

DS doesn't currently use the Quality die in fire combat, but it
translates
across perfectly for SG.

Against infantry (dispersed target), no to hit roll is made, but you can
only hit the 1 target and draw chits separately for each barrel against
that
1 target.

In a close assault though, vehicles only have access to their APSWs or
are
treated as firing 1 IAVR regardless of armament.

By the way, you can't fit a quad MDC/4 unless you're designing a modular
vehicle. ;-)

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/