Prev: NSL CVL (reply to Mk) Next: Re: Starting from the ground up...

RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 22:43:32 +0100
Subject: RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book

Tim Jones wrote:

> I guess the phalons will have very powerful armor, it can't
> be long till th real fleet book comes out can it,

<snort> <cough> erm... well, no - not compared to how long it took
between the first mention of FB1 and its publishing ;-)

> so effort
> designing a system now is probably wasted, though interesting.

Wasted? I doubt it - at best it'll provide Jon with input, at worst
it'll point out which mechanics not to use <g>

Best wishes,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: NSL CVL (reply to Mk) Next: Re: Starting from the ground up...