Prev: RE: KV unofficial FB conversions Next: US' "Remembrance Day" (OT)

Re: Traveller (OT)

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:22:37 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Traveller (OT)

So which Traveller rules are you using?  The old boxed set?  The
new GURPS Traveller rules?  Some of the in-between stuff?

When you get your ship stuff done could you send it my way?  I'm
under pressure to run a GURPS Traveller game and would like to
use FT as ship combat if possible.

Of course, this has to occur after we come to a stopping point
in my Champions game.  I can only run one at a time.

Roger

Prev: RE: KV unofficial FB conversions Next: US' "Remembrance Day" (OT)