Prev: Free Orange Republic ships Next: Re: Out-of-date designs

re Fighter group sizes

From: "Nik" <niklinnell@g...>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:01:10 +1100
Subject: re Fighter group sizes

> Fighter Groups:
>   Someone suggested allowing smaller groups of fighters. I have tried

> this and it _DOES_ break the game.

>Even if you use the Fighter Group Morale optional from MT? >Using that,
>6 groups of 2 fighters would see on average 2 groups of 2
>fighters
>actually attacking each turn, which is a *lot* less impressive than >2
>groups of 6 fighters attacking... depends on when the morale roll >is
>made, of course, and MT isn't entirely clear on this point. And, of
>course, it depends on the use of an optional rule.

In fact we have been toying with the idea of reforming groups with less
than
3 fighters left in to a new group
1/both groups must pass a morale test
2/uses both groups actions for whole turn (2Turns?)

Anyone?

Cheers
Nik Linnell Tasmania Australia

Prev: Free Orange Republic ships Next: Re: Out-of-date designs