Prev: Re: Starship deck plans, first draft Next: Re: COMBAT MANOUEVRE SIMULATION CENTRE

Re: Starship deck plans, first draft

From: "Dave Strebe" <strebe@i...>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 09:32:17 -0700
Subject: Re: Starship deck plans, first draft

It's from a short story(can't remember the name or Arthur at the moment)
in
which the ship is to be subjected to an inventory audit. Basic story as
follows.
On the Ship's inventory list is 'Offog qty 1' the people doing the
search
can't find
this and send a msg to	the 'sector HQ' that this item was destroyed
during
this
universe's equivalent to FTL travel. HQ then sends out a general alert
all ships
to basically head for the nearest port and stay there. Turns out what
the
inventory
list was referring to was 'Official Ships Dog'

Dave